Tip

Click on the title of posts to see the related comments below them.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Annette Wrote
heh guys:While I was waiting in a bank today , Friday June 27, i was sitting opposite an ATM machine. About 25 persons used the machine and i could not believe my eyes.....At least 20 of them either did not read the receipt or threw it away after looking at it for a second....Come On guys ..Are we serious? Do we think that bank fraud only happen in the USA. That's the only proof you have of your withdrawal or deposit. If the bank claims the deposit never happened or the withdrawal was for 1000 and not 100 what will you do?The receipt is what is says.....You need to keep that receipt until you get a statement from the bank if it is a checking account, or until you check your balance with a teller ..Lets not wait until something happens...the purpose of the receipt is not to full up the waste basket.
Post #2
Kim Jacqueline Young
I keep my receipts because way back at CIBC (back then) Fontabelle, monies "went mising". The manager then had to speak to staff since the money was gone, staff at my then workplace and the money turned up but I had my receipt so had I not been reimbursed in full., well they would have a fight on their hands.What do people think about ATM charges?

No comments:

Labels In This Blog